January 10, 2010

What I like about AQUARIUS men

aquarius astrological symbol  I like men of the intellectual variety and tend to be attracted to the off-the-beaten-path vibe that the Aquarius man gives off. It seems they like to go against the grain or be different just for the sake of being different. A lot of them tend to march to the beat of their own drum and just when you think you have them figured out, they like to switch it up. I don't know what's up with that....they don't like to be figured out, like to keep you guessing and wondering what makes them tick. Aquarius is an air sign, they are the thinkers and analzyers of the zodiac...oh and add unpredictable to the mix.


I became interested in astrology thanks to none other than an Aquarius. This was a Caucasion guy that I worked with several years ago and he would keep bugging me to do my astrological chart.  I held off for a little while because me being the Leo that I am didn't want him sitting up analyzing me with the information he gathered. I finally gave in and let him do my astrological chart and it was me to a "T" based on the exact time I was born and the location. What did I get myself into? From that day forward it was "yeah just like a Leo".  See what I meant?  I was never big on astrology before but after seeing how it relates to a specific individual and how accurate it was, I started to do my own research and became interested in it as a hobby.


Mr. Aquarius. Now I can't speak for ALL Aquarius men but I'm going by my own personal interactions with them. The ones I came across seemed to have this detached quality about them, didn't really like talking about "feelings" too much. They will probe you to find out what's in your head, but when it comes to them revealing themselves it's another ball game. It's hard to pull feelings out of an Aquarius man if he doesn't want to share them. He will give you what he wants you to have and not an inch more...and when he does give it it's because he wanted to, not because you forced him to. He's more than likely not going to give it to you in the way that you want him to give it, he'll give it in his own way and in his own time.  If any of the signs can play mind-games it would be an Aquarius man (other than Scorpio). A lot of them like to test you to see if you'll stand your ground. I remember one would pick at me and pick at me saying stuff to incite you "going off" on him and when I would go off he'd laugh as if to say ok mission accomplished. In my opinion it takes a strong woman to be able to handle an Aquarius man. They are some very mysterious creatures....at least they like you to think so ;-)


Given that I have a PH.D in Psychology (in my head), I could see through their attempts to keep a person off-balance with their get close then pull back way of relating. Aquarius is not the kind of man that you can lock down easily.  If they feel you are closing in on them or trying to put chains on them they will run for the hills.  They are one of the signs that need a lot of freedom and don't like clingy, overly needy women.  I just heard one the other day talking about what attracted him to his wife and he said her mind.  A lot of them if you don't have something going on upstairs you won't be able to hold their attention for long.  An Aquarius man would be the least likely to stay with a woman that was ditzy or didn't have interesting conversation.  They need a woman they can connect with on a friendship/mental level FIRST, then whatever other good qualities you have would be icing on the cake.  


There are however exceptions.  Long before I ever became interested in astrology I was with an Aquarius and I would have never known it because he was very into discussing his feelings and was very emotional. I think he had a lot of Cancer qualities going on in his chart.  Let me find out your time and place of birth and it's ON....lol.


I like Aquarius men. They can be a little kooky, eccentric, and somewhat distant emotionally, but I like the mental connection and it's usually some good laughs and good conversation. Don't mention the word marriage before they do or they might have a heart-attack. LOL. They make good friends. I've never been bored or run out of things to talk about around them, but then I bring that Leo fire so it's usually good chemistry.


Aquarius, Libra, Gemini are the AIR SIGNS  and Leo, Sagittarius, Aries are the FIRE SIGNS.  Put air with fire and what do you get? Just keep on fanning those flames...and on that note, I'm out. ~ More later. 

2 comments:

No said...

Aries aren't too bad either ;-) i like what you're doing keep up the good work

Reggie said...

I'm an Aquarius

Your Happy Word is "Bliss"
You are happy because you don't need a lot to be content. You experience happiness in the best and worst of times.
You see the divine in everything. You believe that every moment, person, and creature is unique and special.

You are an oasis of calm in this chaotic world. You never lose your head.
You can feel totally elated and exuberant from the smallest pleasures. You don't hold back when it comes to ecstasy.